Alien: Covenant trailer

Started by Grissom, Sun, 25 Dec 2016, 15:22

Previous topic - Next topic

I wasn't a huge fan of Prometheus, but this looks promising. Ridley Scott's Alien is my favourite in the entire franchise so hopefully this lives up to its potential.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Looking forward to this one!

Really enjoyed Fassbender's portrayal of David, and consider me very interested in finding out the fate of Elizabeth Shaw. David proved to be just as dangerous as Ash, so he could be responsible for what happened to her just as much as a aggressive Xenomorph.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I predict Elizabeth gets killed off in the first ten minutes.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Given that Noomi Rapace wasn't originally going to appear, I don't expect alot of screen time (unfortunately).

Flashbacks &/or possibly saved Archival Footage once David is found by the Covenant crew is about the extent I expect to see from Shaw.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Meet Walter.

The prologue of the film, and a little bit on David & Shaw.