"Out-there" comic elements you wanna see?

Started by DocLathropBrown, Wed, 25 Mar 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Future Batman films: let's think for a moment.

What kind of 'out of the box' elements from the comics would you like to see finally done on screen? Nothing like the Rainbow Batman or Ace the Bat-Hound, but stuff that isn't campy that they just... don't seem like they would ever do?

I would love to see alternate Bat costumes for specific instances. Granted, Schumacher's films did that and it looks like BvS is doing the DKR armor, but I'd like to see it be something of a fixture.

Also, I'd love to see much lesser villains get inserted for small fights. People like Cavilier, Amygdala or Killer Moth.

Howsabout it? What offbeat things would you like to see on the silver screen finally?
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

I suppose it's too much to ask for having Harold Allnut; the mute hunchback who is an engineering genius and Batman's personal mechanic?  :-\

For villains and supporting characters, I'd be interested in seeing Azrael on screen. And Barbara Gordon/Oracle/Batgirl/whatever is surely due for a legitimate debut, right?
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I would like to see a more comic oriented Batcave. So I want to see alternate Batsuits and Robin suits hanging in cases. I want to see multiple Batmobiles, etc. Just stuff you normally see in the comics. I think it would be cool. I doubt we would ever get the giant penny or T Rex, but I think they could easily do the suits and Batmobile.