Create Your Own Villain!

Started by Catwoman, Fri, 21 Aug 2015, 21:02

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok first off it's too bad someone hasn't made like a webgame for something like this where you can actually make what the character looks like and everything, would have been a WONDERFUL tie in with the release of the DVDs or the movie coming out next year, but for now this will have to suffice.

Soooo me and a friend were talking about this show after the passing of Yvonne. We were talking about the actors and actresses that are still alive or have passed on, but before long we had moved on to all the unique guest villains and stuff that were created for the show and started talking about who we would be if we were a villain in the '60s Batman. Now, he had obviously thought about this A LOT because he gave me a name immediately and rattled off a whole back story and how the episode would go (and if he says it is ok I will post about the character here) and well he's creative as hell in general about things like that but it gave me the idea to make up my own and to start this thread and let you peeps make up your own!

I haven't really come up with mine yet, but being the only girl here I doubt I will have to worry much about someone stealing an idea before I can come up with it. You boys better get to thinking though ;) lol. I look forward to reading the responses! Who knows, maybe we could get them adapted into the comic for the show!  :) At the very least I may try to write a fanfic about them! "Batman: The BO Edition." Ehhh, sounds like Batsy forgot the Old Spice. Scratch that.  ;) :D