Action figures for the tv Batman on the way

Started by Bobthegoon89, Sat, 22 Dec 2012, 12:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  7 Mar  2013, 04:21
WHERE IS JULIE NEWMAR AS CATWOMAN?! >:(

and are these like online store super collectable don't play with them toys or toy toys that i'll be able to buy at target or toys r us? lol.

You know I have a feeling their gonna be like the movie line of Ghostbusters figures. Great choice of characters but bloody stupidly expensive for that quality and size and only available to buy through a sodding website or ebay. I hope they'll physically be in stores.

Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Thu,  7 Mar  2013, 16:32
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  7 Mar  2013, 04:21
WHERE IS JULIE NEWMAR AS CATWOMAN?! >:(

and are these like online store super collectable don't play with them toys or toy toys that i'll be able to buy at target or toys r us? lol.

You know I have a feeling their gonna be like the movie line of Ghostbusters figures. Great choice of characters but bloody stupidly expensive for that quality and size and only available to buy through a sodding website or ebay. I hope they'll physically be in stores.

probs *sigh*

was googling to try to find out the srp for these and a release date. didn't find that info but i found this pic and...omg!

holy bad swim trunks batman! :P

not what you thought i was going to say, is it? but yes when i saw the julie figure i just about fell out of my chair gasping for air. i must have it!

I'm most exited for the Penguin, but (money woes permitting) I'll try to get them all (except for the surfer Batman, I'm not a fan of that episode).
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Can anyone tell me the UK release date for these tv Batman figures please? And while we're on the subject of figures when are the Movie Master's "Man of Steel" figures supposed to be hitting UK comic stores? Should they be out by now?

It'd be nice if there was a place to go for us all to get this sort of information. It's frustrating travelling so far into town to my local comic store just to keep checking if they've come in. And official release date would make things easier.

I think the tv Batman figures will disappear quickly. Even fans who claim to hate the show entirely are surely gonna buy them all just for completist sake. As someone who truly loves the show and appreciates this new merchandise that's just highly annoying if somebody like that beats me to them first lol

I don't now about the UK but Amazon lists the Batman '66 release date for the US as Aug. 15th. I pre-ordered Batman, Joker, and Penguin, will wait to order Riddler and Catwoman ( and single Robin whenever they release him). GOODBYE FUNDS!

Quote from: gordonblu on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 01:02
I don't now about the UK but Amazon lists the Batman '66 release date for the US as Aug. 15th. I pre-ordered Batman, Joker, and Penguin, will wait to order Riddler and Catwoman ( and single Robin whenever they release him). GOODBYE FUNDS!

im afraid to ask but what was the price? lol

@ $16, same as the movie master lines. There is a two-pack of Batman and Robin for $30 as well (I would have gotten that one but couldn't afford it).

that sucks. and because its so expensive its probably very fragile too.

The Movie Master lines tend to be somewhat sturdy, the only "fragile" one I can think of would be the Anne Hathaway Catwoman because of how ludicrously thin the arms and legs are. The Newmar Catwoman might be the same way, but the guy figures should be fine.