molly

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 23 Jun 2013, 09:18

Previous topic - Next topic
anyone else hate when she died? :(

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 09:18
Which one was Molly again?

You should start a thread for all the various 60s Bat-ladies.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 09:36

i don't remember all of them lol. and it should be obvious who i'm talking about if i say "anyone else hate when she died." first episode, the riddler's moll(y), jill st. john's character. fell into the batcave nuclear reactor dealio.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 09:45
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 09:36

i don't remember all of them lol. and it should be obvious who i'm talking about if i say "anyone else hate when she died." first episode, the riddler's moll(y), jill st. john's character. fell into the batcave nuclear reactor dealio.
Yeah, they shouldn't have killed her off.  She was trying to betray Batman though, wasn't she?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

It was a terrible way to go-go!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Quote from: DocLathropBrown on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:14
It was a terrible way to go-go!

hahaha. yes it was.

at least he didn't whip out the bat hanky like he did when catwoman "killed" herself by falling into the river.

Hey! This is actually my first post on this forum, so hello all! ha!

Yes Molly was in the first/pilot episode of Batman, played by Jill St.John who appeared as the Bond girl in "Diamonds Are Forever".

She was the girl that danced the "batusi" with Batman in the infamous scene, she did die in the batcave, disguised as Robin. There is a picture of her on my website - http://www.bat-mania.co.uk/guides/henchwomen_molls_season1.php

Welcome to the site, batman60s! I've visited your Bat-Mania site many times in the past. It's a terrific resource for anyone with an interest in the Adam West Batman.

Big Batmania fan!

The first season of the 60s series is just terrific television (I like all of it, but the first season is IMO the strongest).  The Riddler two-parter that opened the series is a personal favorite.

Here's a nice clip of JSJ from What's my line? 

Yes, even now I get a sad feeling from Molly's exit.  All she really wanted to do was dance and eat caviar.  :)