3 (100%)
The Batwing from Forever
0 (0%)
"The Bat" from Rises
0 (0%)
The Batwing from BvS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

I reckon the B89 Batwing remains the the most aesthetically pleasing Batplane to this day. I may have seen some people here loving the BF version, and I do see the appeal, but I prefer how simple yet elegant the B89 Batwing is.

Besides, no movie has made a Batplane making an iconic shot such as this. A nice little allusion to the Batsignal too.

Which is your favourite movie Batplane?
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

That's a tough one. The B89 and BF batwings are duking it out for the top spot on my list. What I love about the B89 batwing is missing from the BF model (and vice versa).

Can I claim they're both my favorite?

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 30 Aug  2019, 19:44
That's a tough one. The B89 and BF batwings are duking it out for the top spot on my list. What I love about the B89 batwing is missing from the BF model (and vice versa).

Same for me.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Sat, 31 Aug  2019, 04:47
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 30 Aug  2019, 19:44

Same for me.
Overall, the BTAS design suits my tastes the most. It has the bat logo shape which I think is important in terms of personality, but it has a sharper and narrower look rather than being a pure oval. It seems like a good blend of the B89/BF styles. But if I had to choose in terms of the films, I go with the B89 Batwing. With all that said, I happen to like The Bat a lot more these days. It doesn't have any Bat logo motif but I can appreciate the fact it's something completely new design wise, and still keeping in line with the Tumbler-esque motifs Nolan established. The BvS Batwing didn't really set my world on fire to be honest, but there's nothing wrong with it. Fingers crossed we see another Batwing with Pattinson.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 31 Aug  2019, 13:00
With all that said, I happen to like The Bat a lot more these days. It doesn't have any Bat logo motif but I can appreciate the fact it's something completely new design wise, and still keeping in line with the Tumbler-esque motifs Nolan established.

No. Among everything wrong with that overhyped bullsh*t trilogy, the aesthetics of the vehicles left a lot to be desired. They were hideous actually. Sometimes, "new" doesn't make it good.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 31 Aug  2019, 13:00
Fingers crossed we see another Batwing with Pattinson.

I for one couldn't care less about that Pattinson movie, let alone if another Batwing appears or not. I have no tolerance for Warner Butchers' bullsh*t anymore.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei