Power Rangers Reboot???

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 05:39

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 05:39 Last Edit: Thu, 25 Apr 2013, 05:57 by BatmanFanatic93
Hey guys it's me again & today i wanna talk about the power rangers & possibly other saban heroes for a reboot that they desperatly need.
Okay as you know power rangers were a team of people who were chosen to posses powers that can turn them into super humans when morphed & when morphed they're can summon ancient creatures from along time ago ether to fight solo against a monster or to combine them into a megazord to fight something that humans can't take on by themselves.Not only that but power rangers were ahead of their times in 90's along with other great shows such as pokemon,digimon,batman,superman,spider-man,& all the other great shows that were around in 90's plus they also taught kids good morals,team work,& all that stuff that makes a show great,But sadly the rangers don't get much respect now & days cause whenever someone mentions them they always say they suck,they're for little kids,& awhole lot of others things but they're wrong cause even though power rangers was a kids show they did manage to get away with alot things that were scary & adult oriented themes for example they had blood,death,monsters that should have been in a horror movie,& dark storylines that very well written for a kids show but with all that said people still say what they say & that's where a reboot should take place!I think a reboot would really help revive the power ranger franchise alot but it should be done in sequels not all that happens in one movie cause theres alot to go by & one movie won't be able to cover all that up.

The first movie should go by first season with rita resplusa as the main villain & with the original rangers

The sequel obiviously should be the second season with lord zedd as the villain after he banishes rita into space when she fails to defeat the rangers but before the rangers have an upgrade to the thunder megazords let's have jason & tommy have a fight between lord zedd & after they fail have them upgrade afterwards

Next sequel should be the 3rd season with ninjetties & after the film ends have a cliffhanger that shows rangers about to except the zeo crsytals.

& the other sequels should go by the saban timeline from zeo to wild force also they should be in armor like in the mmpr movie cause spandex just doesn't do it anymore i mean they're fighting monsters from space & should be armored up to kick some major a** not wearing spandex that shows their privates  :P Oh not only power rangers but possibly beetleborgs cause it be cool see them back along side with the rangers.So guys give me your thoughts about what you think & how you think a power ranger should go  :)

And just for nostalgia sake  ;)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

that'd be neat. i'll be the pink ranger ;)

beetleborgs was gross lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 25 Apr  2013, 06:06
that'd be neat. i'll be the pink ranger ;)

beetleborgs was gross lol.
Oh come on beetleborgs were awesome  :)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

i remember some epi where they fed the monsters like worms and sh*t. ewwwwwwwww.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 25 Apr  2013, 06:18
i remember some epi where they fed the monsters like worms and sh*t. ewwwwwwwww.
Wasn't that during metalix?But if so beetleborgs had weird monsters i will admit but they're still awesome to see heck my favorite one in the series was shadowborg