Ultimate Edition bluray?

Started by eledoremassis02, Sat, 14 Nov 2015, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

According to Blu-Ray, this is a steelbook that was released two years ago. But it doesn't seem to have new features, according to this German video review.

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I thought it was the UK one too but it comes with the DVD and has the DC logo on the bottom. It seems really odd, and there are not ones for the other films that I can find..

I have it. I haven't watched it yet, I plan on watching it in 1-2 months (need to re watch the MCU films as well as man of steel first). I'll give you guys a review once I do.

So I watched the special features and can tell you there's nothing new from the 2005 DVD. The only thing I found notewothy was the fact that in the commentary, they clearly tried to distance it from Batman and Robin citing that the two get lumped in together quite a bit.