1 (4.3%)
Hospital Scene
3 (13%)
Burning Mob's Money
1 (4.3%)
Finale
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

My favorite Joker scene... when he's dressed like a nurse. It naturally made me laugh and I was disappointed that he took off the hat and wig so quick.

:P
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

As a favorite single shot, the moment he jumps off the top of the money pile in a theatrical circus-like manner (just before the burning), and then the way he repeats the word "freak" to the Russian mobster (again in the burning scene), just before he orders his mutilation and feeding to the dogs. Little details, but very comic book-like.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 17 May  2009, 14:58
I think my second favorite Joker scene is with Rachael at the party. I just love those two 'wanna know how I got these scars? moments. Tense and well acted. Ledger was brilliant in the role.

Yeah, brilliant scene too!
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Quote from: silenig on Wed, 20 May  2009, 18:32
As a favorite single shot, the moment he jumps off the top of the money pile in a theatrical circus-like manner (just before the burning), and then the way he repeats the word "freak" to the Russian mobster (again in the burning scene), just before he orders his mutilation and feeding to the dogs. Little details, but very comic book-like.
Yep, the money jump is very Joker. For some reason I think it was improvisation on Ledger's behalf.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 21 May  2009, 01:25
Quote from: silenig on Wed, 20 May  2009, 18:32
Yep, the money jump is very Joker. For some reason I think it was improvisation on Ledger's behalf.

And you know, I bet landing on your butt the way he did on mounds of cash like that (which isn't as soft a landing as it looks) probably hurt like hell. 

I chose the interrogation scene myself.  It's at that point that all is revealed and all bets are off.  CLASSIC Joker and Batman at psychological war with each other.  The interaction between the two is so intense!

Quote from: Matuatay on Sat,  6 Jun  2009, 03:08
I chose the interrogation scene myself.  It's at that point that all is revealed and all bets are off.  CLASSIC Joker and Batman at psychological war with each other.  The interaction between the two is so intense!
That it is. I consider that scene a classic already.

My fav scene isn't on the list  :'( It when Joker destroys the Tumbler.