your substitute for Christian Bale?

Started by batsam, Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 22:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you think he'd fit in with Burton's vision of Batman better Sandman?

Tue, 30 Sep 2008, 02:18 #11 Last Edit: Wed, 1 Oct 2008, 11:02 by Sandman
Slightly but still not 100%, he'd need more of an intence Gotham and set of Villains.

Tue, 30 Sep 2008, 20:59 #12 Last Edit: Tue, 30 Sep 2008, 21:14 by batsam
Wasn't Alec Baldwin in the running for Batman, but had clashed with Burton during Beetlejuice

i heard that too....i would have loved to see either him or Mickey Rourke in the role of batman years ago!!but they are old now!!

i will just throw some other names here...Clive Owen , Viggo Mortensen , jude law , Erica Bana or even Ralph Fiennes or Antonio Banderas , Peter Gallagher...........
is there a movie or some role  about Sutherland that made you think   "he's the one!!"   ?
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Wed, 1 Oct 2008, 00:17 #13 Last Edit: Tue, 21 Oct 2008, 05:34 by batass4880
Alec Baldwin is probably the only actor other than Keaton that I think could have pulled off Batman in Burton's films in terms of general looks. He reminds me of Bruce/Batman from The Killing Joke and the mini-series Sam Hamm wrote for Batman's 50th anniversary in Detective Comics #598-600.

Quote from: batsam on Tue, 30 Sep  2008, 20:59
Wasn't Alec Baldwin in the running for Batman, but had clashed with Burton during Beetlejuice

i heard that too....i would have loved to see either him or Mickey Rourke in the role of batman years ago!!but they are old now!!

i will just throw some other names here...Clive Owen , Viggo Mortensen , jude law , Erica Bana or even Ralph Fiennes or Antonio Banderas , Peter Gallagher...........
is there a movie or some role  about Sutherland that made you think   "he's the one!!"   ?

I rented the first season of 24 and his intensity and voice just struck me as someone who would make a good Batman.

HeHe, I just got this mental picture of Banderas saying "Im Batman" with his accent. ;D

QuoteHeHe, I just got this mental picture of Banderas saying "Im Batman" with his accent.

LOL!

Antonio Banderas doesn't have to worry about Batman he Zerro!

Aalthou i like nolan's batman and dont dislike Bale as actor , i would accept better almost anyone elese as batman,i really don't care significally about Banderas playing the Role but wont exlude him more than any other basically because in Batman Returns they were about to insert a robin with Marlon Wayans .... :)
some one else in the mentioned could play Mr.Wayne?
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Keaton and Bale are equal to me in their separate and different interpretations of Batman, they each played two completly different versions thats why I love them both so much, I get to have two amazing versions of my favorite character both done amazingly!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.