your substitute for Christian Bale?

Started by batsam, Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 22:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 22:45 Last Edit: Sat, 27 Sep 2008, 22:57 by batsam
who would you choose as a new bruce wayne in another nolan movie?
i mean other than keaton,kilmer,george and bale?

i found the topic locked?i'm kind of new over here...nothing is wrong with it i hope...so i just made a new one

personal opinion on what you choosed:
1.Guy Pearce,one of my favorites,but its too thin and small for being a bruce wayne
2.sutherland:not that handsome for the role, besides Mr. wayne have black hair,sutherland is blond
3.david schwimmer... the guy of friends?not good idea!
4.Cillian Murphy:too young,he could be robin,but i'd prefer not to have any robin ,batgirl or others around...
5.depp: looks too young either althou the years,small non muscolar body

any others?

Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

It was locked due to the fact that it was starting to turn into something it wasnt meant to be.

This one can stay open as long as it doesnt turn into a Nolan vs. Burton argument or as long as any snide comments are not  made towards anyone.

Sun, 28 Sep 2008, 08:04 #2 Last Edit: Sun, 28 Sep 2008, 08:24 by batsam
thank you

what about those guys...

someone said David shwimmer in first topic so ....(maybe that contributed on locking it too  :) )

John Stamos has the look, but he has been a tv actor for the last 15 years, so if he was going to make a break into movies he would have by now.

Eric McCormack has the baggage of Will & Grace (you wouldn't believe how many people think he is actually gay) - so if Mr Mom playing Batman was bad then............. ;)

And Rob Lowe is Rob Lowe  :-\

Hummm well i still feel that Guy Pearce would make a better bad guy lol but for nolans movies he'd be alright.

Someone i always wanted to see play Batman was Michael Biehn, he's to old now and wouldn't suit noan's films but i think he would have been alright.

Someone i always wanted to see play Batman was Michael Biehn, he's to old now and wouldn't suit noan's films but i think he would have been

samething for Alec Baldwin, i think he would have fitted quiete well in the role...but 2o yeaars ago or so
have any of you seen  "the shadow"?

Wasn't Alec Baldwin in the running for Batman, but had clashed with Burton during Beetlejuice?

QuoteEric McCormack has the baggage of Will & Grace (you wouldn't believe how many people think he is actually gay)

Really but he has a wife and kid.

QuoteWasn't Alec Baldwin in the running for Batman, but had clashed with Burton during Beetlejuice?

Prob but which actor wasn't said to be to playing Batman back in the late 80's.

I still think Kiefer Sutherland would make a good Batman. Yeah, he has blonde hair but so did Kilmer. Besides, he could dye it. ;)

I agree 100%, as i said in the other topic Sutherland would make an awesome Batman just not in nolans films, his Batman would be very violent and aggresive which would need a dark and gritty Gotham, while nolans Gotham is just to....clean and almost british like.