TDK "Complete" score

Started by Azrael, Tue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:31

Previous topic - Next topic
If you are interested, there's a "complete" bootleg release of the score in the torrents, similar to the BB bootleg that came out in 2006. It has the music of the commercial album edited in the film's order, with the End Credits track added at the end, at a reasonable bitrate, MP3-320 kbps. Search "Dark Knight complete score" in google and it's easy to find.

bootlegs are killing the industry.

hans zimmer will end up homeless now!   ??? :-\ :) :D ;)

Assuming such a thing exists and assuming I actually did go to Google and paste in that search, this is the track listing I might have come up with.  :)

01 - Stranger
02 - That's More Like It
03 - No Limits
04 - Mob Meet
05 - Why So Serious
06 - Hong Kong
07 - Where Is Harvey Dent
08 - Fingerprints
09 - Officer Down
10 - I Am The Batman
11 - Hit Me!
12 - One Rule
13 - Phone Call
14 - Chaos
15 - Introduce A Little Anarchy
16 - Two Face's Hunt
17 - Social Experiment
18 - Last Laugh
19 - A Little Push
20 - Morallity Of Chance
21 - The Dark Knight
22 - End Credits

So wait a second, this isn't an actual "expanded" release?  It's the original soundtrack that's been hacked up?  I was expecting this to be like that unreleased, expanded Superman Returns score that had basically everything you heard in the movie.

Assuming that you want to listen to it and assuming that I have listened to it...  ;D

I'm not very familiar with the music as it is heard in the film itself (I watched it just... once) and I have yet to listen to this "Expanded" mp3 album in its entirety (it's almost 1hr 44min in duration and 250 MB in size). The End Credits track is worth a download. Someone more familiar with the film's music that downloads it might help.

Very cool. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 02:53 #6 Last Edit: Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 06:43 by batsam
of that score i like particulary "why so serious" and "fingertipes" (at a certain point they are the same theme) ,  but maybe main theme of BB "Molossus" was more emotianally intense in its heroic-tragic melody ....(listen to it if you didnt)

and personally this is one of the very fewaspect i like more in the new batmans  than the first two ones
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask