Favorite TAS epsiodes

Started by shadowbat69, Sun, 11 Nov 2007, 17:41

Previous topic - Next topic
I love this whole series, so its hard to pick just one favorite, but there are afew that stick out for me.

Two-Face parts 1 and 2. I missed the initial premier, so these 2 episodes were my first introduction to the series. I found the depth of each character in these episodes to be unlike anything Id seen in previous animated shows. I also loved the score that accompanied the harvey/Two face character transformations. It felt, to me, like a mini movie, and I also thhink its one of the most tragic stories of the entire show.

Night of the Ninja and Day of the Samurai. Wasnt sure if I was really going to get into the non super villain stories, but these 2 are amongst my faves. I loved seeing the past training that Bruce undertook to help him in his mission. It also really expanded the world of Batman to include not just Gotham City, but really the whole world.

There are some more, but this will do for now. ;)

For me it's impossible to pick the best one. They were ALL great!!
CHECK OUT THE NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Facebook Member?   ADD ME!
http://www.facebook.com/batblog

Off the top of my head....

Clay Face

Two-Face

The Jokers Wild

The episode that introduced Robin

Mad Love

But, really they were all amazing.

My faves

The Clock King - Temple Fugate Owns.

The Forgotten -  The BEST. I'd love to see a live action verson of this with Keaton and Jack.

Beware the Gray Ghost - West's only contribution to Batman

Almost Got 'im

His Silicon Soul

The Man Who Killed Batman

See No Evil

Cat Scratch Fever

The ones thats stick out the most:

Cat & The Claw (1 & 2)
Cat Scratch Fever
Catwalk
Almost Got 'Em
Batgirl Returns
The Strange Secret Of Bruce Wayne
Harley & Ivy
Laughing Fish

Ok ok, so most have Catwoman in it, so sue me ;). But i also enjoy mutiple villian episodes too. Wasn't big on "The New Batman Advetures". Sorry WB. But Fox was better! What happned to cartoons people?

"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

No shout outs for Heart of Ice??  For shame!  :)

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Sun, 20 Apr  2008, 20:59
No shout outs for Heart of Ice??  For shame!  :)

For the longest time, this was the episode I watched the most. I had all the epsiodes taped when they all first aired, so I was able to watch any epsiode I wanted, whenever I wanted. Heart of Ice really transformed the Mr. Freeze character. Brilliant episode.

I have just started watching TAS after many years.  I'm not watching them in any order so i skipped to some of the 4th volume ones.  When did the character designs change?

Somer of my faves off the top of my head;

On Leather Wings
Cat and the Claw Part One
Two-Face Part One and Two
Heart of Ice
POV
Vendetta
Shadow of the Bat Part One and Two
Robin's Reckoning Part One
The Underdwellers
The Forgotten
The Laughing Fish
Nothing to Fear
Fear of Victory
Over the Edge
Legends of the Dark Knight
Batgirl Returns

"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: raleagh on Mon, 21 Apr  2008, 08:41
I have just started watching TAS after many years.  I'm not watching them in any order so i skipped to some of the 4th volume ones.  When did the character designs change?

Volumes 1 and 2 is the standard TAS
Volume 3 was The Adventures of B&R
Volume 4 was The New Batman Adventures with the design changes