Batman Forever misc videos and clips

Started by eledoremassis02, Sat, 5 Jun 2021, 04:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Batman Forever (1995) - CGI Batman - Extended version

Quote from: eledoremassis02 on Sat,  5 Jun  2021, 04:56
Batman Forever (1995) - CGI Batman - Extended version

For some reason the end clip of Batman doing the somersault in midair was included in the teaser trailer. I've always wondered what scene it was from. It's funny to see that it was just test footage.

I found a channel on YouTube that is a gold mine for vintage Batman Forever hype called Cult Collectible Merchandise. I'll post some of their vids here every once and a while.

Subject line specifies videos and clips. But I'm making an executive decision to expand that out to print media as well. From Wizard #37, September 1994. Is this the most Nineties news roundup or what?

Specifically, there's a brief bit mentioning Batman Forever and Kilmer replacing Keaton. Interesting that the rumors about creative differences between Keaton and Schumacher were percolating from the very start.

It's also interesting that this was how I discovered that Kilmer was the new Batman. I was only 13 at the time so it's not like I was subscribed to Entertainment Weekly or anything. Strange to think that by the time news gets printed in a monthly periodical, it's been well known by the public for a long time these days.