BATMAN FOREVER LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 16 May 2011, 23:28

Previous topic - Next topic
So this should be out the same time this year as the Batman release last year and hopefully B&R in November.

No B&R on the cards at the moment I'm afraid.

That's too bad. Not a single note of this score has been officially released (the "suite" on the OST album was recycled from Forever), and the bootleg/promo circulating around has less than satisfactory audio quality

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Tue, 24 May  2011, 09:18

Well I think it's a little early for us to know that. Probably won't know after this is released.

I don't remember but did we know BR being released before Batman came out.

Quote from: gotham22 on Tue, 24 May  2011, 22:20
Quote from: Paul (ral) on Tue, 24 May  2011, 09:18

Well I think it's a little early for us to know that. Probably won't know after this is released.

I don't remember but did we know BR being released before Batman came out.

We have it on good authority that B&R will not be released.

B&R before Begins. Nothing we're missing from Begins except for the end credits music.

This is slightly off-topic, but does Lala Land ever take requests?  I have been listening to the score from Beverly Hills Cop by Harold Faltermeyer. There has never been any release of it, only a few 45rpm records.

Quote from: gotham22 on Wed, 25 May  2011, 17:18
B&R before Begins. Nothing we're missing from Begins except for the end credits music.

Actually there was a lot of missing music, but the "Recording Sessions" of the two Hans Zimmer scores have been leaked. The real deal in high quality, not rips from the BluRays or re-arranged/edited tracks from the OST albums. Considering that the official OST albums were almost offensive (no End Credits in BB? An almost usless second disc in the 2-CD edition of TDK?), nobody can blame them.

Mon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:04 #18 Last Edit: Wed, 29 Jun 2011, 09:06 by Paul (ral)
Quote from: GBglide on Thu, 26 May  2011, 06:52
This is slightly off-topic, but does Lala Land ever take requests?  I have been listening to the score from Beverly Hills Cop by Harold Faltermeyer. There has never been any release of it, only a few 45rpm records.

Chances are they are reading this  ;)

Elliot Goldenthal's Batman Forever expanded score will be released by La-La Land Records in October 2011.