The Penguin (2024)

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 22 Mar 2024, 19:11

Previous topic - Next topic

I continue to be captivated by Farrell's performance.

Also, I'd like to take a moment to applaud the effort that someone is taking to make the show resemble TB's atmosphere, aesthetic and cinematography. The trailer (at least) looks absolutely of a piece with the film.

This version of The Penguin has reinvigorated my interest in the character and again confirmed he's a top tier villain in the rogues gallery. Can't wait to see this series, particularly how it evolves Oswald and where it leaves the story going in to the second movie. They've at least captured the required vibe.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Fri, 22 Mar  2024, 19:11
So, it's been a while since SN popped up. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Tue, 30 Apr  2024, 00:28
Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Fri, 22 Mar  2024, 19:11
So, it's been a while since SN popped up. Am I the only one who noticed that?
I've noticed too. Hope all is well. I'd like to hear his thoughts on a variety of things, namely the upcoming B89 novel. He pitched a project like that so I'm sure it'd be right up his alley.

Yeah .... hope he's alright. Hadn't noticed it's been awhile since SN has posted, but I sent a PM to him Sunday night. Still no response.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy with work and other commitments. The site automatically logged me out and I neglected to log back in, so I didn't get Joker's PM until now. But I'm absolutely fine. I should be more active posting from now on.