How often do you watch the Batman movies?

Started by batass4880, Sun, 14 Sep 2008, 18:32

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 14 Sep 2008, 18:32 Last Edit: Sat, 8 Nov 2008, 04:15 by batass4880
As much as I love B89, Returns and parts of Forever, I try not to watch them a lot. I don't watch them all the time because it will cheapen the viewing experience for me. When B89 came out, as well as Returns, I watched them almost every other week for 6 years until I got sick of them. Then about 5 years ago I took the movies out of my "vault" and it was almost like watching them for the first time. I will now watch them about 5 times each until I put them away for a year or two.

It's funny that you brought up this topic because I do the exact same thing. Every year I watch all of the Batman films during a specific season. Usually around September/October(now), during that time I watch all of the films about 4 times each until I get tired of them. I do the same with the Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Godfather, and Back to the Future films.

Anyway, the Batman season is almost up and I'm ready to move onto The Lord of the Rings season again.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I watch Batman & Batman Returns, when one of my favorite holidays is coming up. Like, next month it will DEFINATELY be a priority for me to watch both of them at least ONCE during the month of October. And, every December I try to watch Returns at least 2 or 3 times. And, on Christmas Eve I'll watch it, back to back with Nightmare Before Christmas
*Wipes blood off of Newspaper*
-Winged freak TERRORIZES? Wait'll they get a load of me.

Lol when i first taped (way back when people used tapes) Batman many years ago i remember i must have watched at least 17 times in that month, but now im older i get bored watching the same thing over and over again even if it is as awesome as Batman,

But i prob watch B,BR,BF a couple of time a year, mostly towards the end of the year.

I watch them sparingly. I don't want to become too familiar with them, with them being predictable and so forth. Out of the two Burton films, I really look forward to watching Returns the most.

I'm going to watch Batman Forever this week. I'm also going to watch Batman and Batman Returns again, sometime in the beginning of October.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Ive seen them all so many times (especially 89, BR & BB) the craving comes and goes, and when it does its strong.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon, 15 Sep  2008, 05:33
Ive seen them all so many times (especially 89, BR & BB) the craving comes and goes, and when it does its strong.

Yeah, this is how it is with me. When I get the urge, Ill watch the hell out of the 2 Burton films. Forever, maybe twice a year, B&R, I dont think Ive made it through a total viewing in about 3 years. Begins, I usualy catch on tv. Seems like its on almost every weekend. Right now, Ive been watching B:TAS pretty often.

I'm a big fan of Batman, so I'll definitely watch them every year.
The voice of reason

Quote from: Joker89 on Mon, 15 Sep  2008, 03:47
I'm going to watch Batman Forever this week. I'm also going to watch Batman and Batman Returns again, sometime in the beginning of October.

Maybe you should save BF for 31st October since it is set during Halloween.  ;)