The Flash Merchandise Thread

Started by Silver Nemesis, Fri, 3 Mar 2023, 20:26

Previous topic - Next topic
Post anything merchandise related here. I know merchandise played a role in our nostalgia for the older Batman movies, so let's chronicle all the new merch in this thread.

To begin with, McFarlane Toys is releasing a 12-inch statue of Keaton's Batman in April.

I love the art on the back of the box.

Here's the product description:

QuoteDC The Flash Movie Batman 12-Inch Scale Statue:

From The Flash comes this incredibly detailed DC The Flash Movie Batman 12-Inch Scale Statue! Expertly recreated, this rendition of the hero captures the Dark Knight's appearance in The Flash movie. Batman is featured in an iconic fighting stance and comes with a display base. Also included is a collectible art card with character art on the front, and a character biography on the back. Batman comes packaged in a window box.

When Barry Allen arrives in an alternate 2013, he urgently seeks out the expertise of his friend and mentor Bruce Wayne - but the one he finds in the Multiverse is different on all fronts: older, long-retired from service as Gotham City's protector and somehow even more hardened than the billionaire superhero Barry has grown to know. With a global threat on the horizon, Bruce Wayne must decide whether he can become Batman once more.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/dc-the-flash-movie-batman-12inch-scale-statue/mf15532

There's also a Flash figure in the same line.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/dc-the-flash-movie-12inch-scale-statue/mf15531

Nice callback to the Returns kit

That box artwork is pretty damn clean.

I don't like how his nose is protruding at the bottom. It looks so awkward on a statue/figure. lol

I'm interested in getting a figure of Batman's new suit but it probably won't be this one. I already have a die-cast 1:18 scale Burton Batmobile, so I don't see the point in buying another. I'm waiting to see a good quality figure of the new Batwing. That's something I'd justify adding to my collection.

This Dark Flash figure offers us a glimpse of the movie's main villain.