Heath Ledger's Birthday

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 5 Apr 2009, 01:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 5 Apr 2009, 01:19 Last Edit: Sun, 4 Apr 2010, 14:19 by ral
Heath Ledger would have been 30 today.

:-\

I forgot that today is his birthday. Funny thing is that I was watching some of TDK today, & I was thinking to myself "Man, I still can't believe he's actually dead. He had quite a career ahead for himself."

Happy birthday Heath...

Though he is now ageless...forever immortalised as the 28 year old Joker.

Can't believe I forgot!  :o >:(
Rest In Peace Heath...  :-\
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Heath Ledger would have been 31 today.

RIP Heath

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

RIP.

Imagine if Heath were alive today, possibly getting ready to re-apply the makeup for Batman 3.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  5 Apr  2010, 10:55
RIP.

Imagine if Heath were alive today, possibly getting ready to re-apply the makeup for Batman 3.

Yeah, I'm sure his would-be appearance/cameo in Batman 3 would have got ALOT of fans even more excited to see the film.

Much like Jack Nicholson back in 1989 with Burton's Batman, Heath has won over a generation of fans that may have ignored his previous work after portraying the Joker in The Dark Knight. Just unfortunate Heath wasn't able to really enjoy the success of it all.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."