The Dark Knight Blu Ray DVD Questions

Started by foodking99, Sun, 27 Feb 2011, 14:09

Previous topic - Next topic
I won this blu ray DVD and got it today. It came with the movie, special features and a data DVD. I played it and watched it but there was no menu at the beginning of it. I always use the subtitles because that way if the language is lower than the action then I don't have to turn it up so loud. There was nothing at the start.  When I hit the menu button it says prohibited

My questions are this ... Anyone who has this blu ray DVD and played it can you tell me if there is a menu at the beginning of your DVD or does it just start off with the movie? Does yours start off with the menu (language, chapters or scenes, etc and then the credits?

I also have a brand new blu ray DVD player so I know it doesn't need upgrading as I have other movies that has the menu

Like most Blu-ray's there is no start-up menu as such.

There is a pop-up menu and a static menu screen that you can access features and subtitle options from.

Hope this helps.

That's the problem there is no pop menu or anything at the beginning of the movie.  There is a second disc that includes features and it has language on this for it's subtitles but I don't know how it would transfer it to the movie disc

As I said then, there is no start-up menu.

The pop-up menu/static main menu is accessed during the film.