Made a Burton FOREVER Poster

Started by Gotham Knight, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 00:20

Previous topic - Next topic
The 'credits' are from a DVD cover/back I did a while back and are not accurate (Too lazy to reconstruct them again) and have Basinger in the picture and not williams.

Thoughts?

very atmospheric.  i put it on the site.

It makes me sad. :'( What could've been. What should've been.

Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Thu, 17 Apr  2008, 19:08
It makes me sad. :'( What could've been. What should've been.

Yes. As in demand, and popular Carrey truly was especially at that point in time during his career, I couldnt help but wonder how Keaton, and Robin Williams would have been like when I first saw Forever back in the summer of '95. 

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Michael Keaton how we miss thee.

A third Burton/Keaton flick would've been a dream but I've never been able to envision either of them being involved with the various FOREVER script drafts out there.

^ Some of the earlier drafts, pre-Akiva, were not that bad.  Not spectacular either--I don't think any of the drafts ever actually understood Two-Face.

Still, although I wonder if this film would have up'd the ante.  Returns was a far more personal, and somewhat darker vision of the bat-world-of-story than 89--would Batman 3 have been even more bizarre?