Very interesting read...

Started by Grissom, Sat, 23 Apr 2011, 17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

I dunno, it just sounds like an overzealous Nolan fanboy, who gets upset when people are questioning the news about the movie.

I'm sorry to say but I get the impression that the author is having a dig at some of the type of people, including myself, who contribute to this site and post comments on the scraps of news we occasionally get concerning TDKR.  If Nolan and co want to put a stop to all the fanboy speculation for good then they should either release full press statements regarding casting much earlier in the process, or put a complete embargo on anyone associated with the film releasing info to the press.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

As far as I'm concerned the rattlesnakes are committing suicide. It is clear this gent writing the article dislikes anyone who makes a fair appraisal of TDK, but he is also paranoid about the fanboy junkies picking at their own track marks. I sit back and laugh when I read things like this. Zealot euphoria followed by extreme paranoia. Like a drug addict. Are they afraid the itch will subside?

This place is a rehab. Of course they'd despise it.

It is our right to discuss the upcoming film, just as it is our right to discuss past material. That has been the go for all time. Why would it stop now? If nothing is said, the fans fill in the silence. It is downright absurd to blame the fans for the overall quality of the product. We're not the people in charge.

You guys made some pretty good points but the question will be answered July next year; Will TDKR live up to the hype?