Favourite original villain (besides Harley Quinn)?

Started by The Laughing Fish, Mon, 11 May 2015, 14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favourite original villain in BTAS (besides Harley Quinn)?

Kyodai Ken
1 (20%)
Baby Doll
1 (20%)
Phantasm
3 (60%)
Sewer King
0 (0%)
Lock-Up
0 (0%)
Red Klaw
0 (0%)
HARDAC
0 (0%)
Other (state below)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

This might be a boring choice to some posters but in my opinion, I'd have to go with Kyodai Ken. As a rival to Bruce Wayne while the two were training together as martial artists, Kyodai was the one true villain other than the Scarecrow and the Mad Hatter who got into Batman's head and made his doubt himself. You know Batman faced a formidable enemy from his past who could mentally rattle him without resorting to dangerous gimmicks like fear gas and mind control. Kyodai committing suicide following his defeat to Bruce on that volcanic bedrock was a twisted way to go out. Typical ninja.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

I think the Phantasm was the most memorable for me, but that's also due to the movie as a whole being excellent.

Phantasm.

Everything about the character is spot on.

BabyDoll gets my vote. She was a great tragic character. Sad that she was never used outside the cartoon.

Quote from: Travesty on Mon, 18 May  2015, 21:15
Condiment King, all day!  :D

This is crazy. I was in the store yesterday and I went down the condiment aisle to get some BBQ sauce and for some reason I thought of Condiment King!

Great minds think alike. Of course, if you're thinking like me, maybe you should go get that checked out. ;)

The character isn't my fav but the Lock Up episode was great. I loved the lines when the criminals were at the hearing and then when Robin goes "Another fine criminal made possible by a grant from the Wayne Foundation." Batsy looking over his shoulder at him gets me every. single. time.