Really obvious and pointess threads

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 20 Jan 2008, 11:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 20 Jan 2008, 11:40 Last Edit: Sun, 20 Jan 2008, 11:45 by raleagh
Really obvious and pointess threads?

Just post them here.

WB states that they hated Batman Returns one of the reasons was because it was too dark.

IT IS MICHAEL KEATON

YOU WANNA GET NUTS LETS GETS NUTS

THAT WAS AN AWESOME SCENE IN FILM HISTORY

WHO HERE AGREES WITH ME ARE WITH OR NOT

Keatonfan#1 said
QuoteVal was more suited for the role than Keaton was and was a much better Bruce Wayne than keaton was Keaton's Bruce Wayne was a nut case he was just as nuts as The Joker. Val's Bruce Wayne was more human and was comfortable being who he was. Daniel Waters who wrote the script for Batman Returns even stated that he liked Val in the role better so did Bob Kane.

(edit by raleagh: He said he liked Val. He didn't say he was better than Keaton)

The only pointless thread that I posted was when I said Keaton was the best Batman I joking on that.

in my opinion:" YOU WANNA GET NUTS LETS GETS NUTS" and "HAVE YOU EVER DANCED WITH THE DEVIL BY THE PALE MOONLIGHT?" are definately historical frases that could have never been performed that well by any other actor, Bruce acted "nuts" in fron of Jocker to play his game, but remained clever and intelligent throughout the whole film, Val Kilmer did a good job but he is not the best Batman, Michael is.
I made you...but you made me first !