The Odyssey of Bruce and Selina

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 15 Jan 2012, 05:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SilentEnigma on Sat, 28 Jan  2012, 20:49
Gerty? Is that the THE Gerty? THE Gossip Gerty? The first and only time in my life I ever cursed on a screen character like they were real?

the one and the only! and that's was the desired effect in the story too, lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 28 Jan  2012, 22:51
Quote from: SilentEnigma on Sat, 28 Jan  2012, 20:49
Gerty? Is that the THE Gerty? THE Gossip Gerty? The first and only time in my life I ever cursed on a screen character like they were real?

the one and the only! and that's was the desired effect in the story too, lol.

Forget that shrill, over-bearing hack.  What about 'Gotham's Favourite Son', and this new mysterious Catwoman?   :)  And who's this 'Sheila Clifford', and why does Selina Kyle recognise her face?  What is it about her she recognises?  Does she or her beau, Josh think this blonde woman is beautiful?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sat, 28 Jan  2012, 23:48
1. And who's this 'Sheila Clifford',
2. and why does Selina Kyle recognise her face? 
3. What is it about her she recognises? 
4. Does she or her beau, Josh think this blonde woman is beautiful?

1. her name is SHEENA. not sheila. sounds similar, little bit different.
2. you'll see why she does soon.
3. you'll see what she does soon.
4. yes and yes.

I like that it develops returns without ignoring forever; obviously Chase Meridian is there and Batman is acting more social; remember his party in the first film, he hid in the shadows, nobody knew who he was.

I gather she's been following gotham since she left, she knows about Chase and Dick. Realistically seems she would want to leave her old life behind. Most of that was built upon the 'old Selina' and while she didnt become a hero, she's not quite a villain in the sense that the penguin was. Interesting twist that Penguin framed Batman and Batman does the same to the Penguin.

Quote from: riddler on Sun, 29 Jan  2012, 23:04
I like that it develops returns without ignoring forever; obviously Chase Meridian is there and Batman is acting more social; remember his party in the first film, he hid in the shadows, nobody knew who he was.

I gather she's been following gotham since she left, she knows about Chase and Dick. Realistically seems she would want to leave her old life behind. Most of that was built upon the 'old Selina' and while she didnt become a hero, she's not quite a villain in the sense that the penguin was. Interesting twist that Penguin framed Batman and Batman does the same to the Penguin.

except for suggesting selina's been following gotham, you're spot on. she left that all behind, like you said after.

glad you caught the twist. that is expanded on as the story goes on.

When's the next chapter please?

I hope there is more of this wonderful fanfiction.   :)