Aurora killings - July 20th, 2012

Started by Catwoman, Fri, 20 Jul 2012, 11:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 22 Jul 2012, 01:30 #10 Last Edit: Sun, 22 Jul 2012, 01:31 by Paul (ral)
I have family in that area, when we heard about it, we called to make sure they were alright. They weren't anywhere near there, thankfully. I cannot begin to imagine how the families of the victims feel.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

this still hurts so bad. glad none of your family was there gordonblu.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat, 21 Jul  2012, 14:57
Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 20 Jul  2012, 17:16
I spoke with Jett at Batman-On-Film earlier today and we decided to take our sites offline for 12 hrs as a mark of respect to the victims of the Aurora shootings.

The site will not be accessible from 7pm central.

great gesture mr. ral.

^ Agreed.

My jaw hit the floor when I first heard this news. An unspeakable event.

The ultimate violation of the cinema, where families gather to enjoy themselves.

Rest in peace. All of these people have gone way too soon. Unbelievable.

has this got anyone else second guessing whether they want to go see the movie? not like out of fear they might get shot but like the stuff that happened has ruined their intrest in seeing it?

Thru no fault of the film, this shameful and truly disgusting incident definately put a black cloud over the release, and even perhaps future releases of anything Batman related in the theaters. Though my attention, thoughts, and condolences are centered on the people who were directly affected, and have suffered from this tragedy.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Mon, 23 Jul  2012, 14:51

Thru no fault of the film, this shameful and truly disgusting incident definately put a black cloud over the release, and even perhaps future releases of anything Batman related in the theaters. Though my attention, thoughts, and condolences are centered on the people who were directly affected, and have suffered from this tragedy.

yea of course because it'll be all anyone can talk about. :(

Christian Bale visits Colorado victims.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40041

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Bale might not be the best cinematic Batman, but he is an awesome human being.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?