Bale loses it on T4 set

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 23:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Christian Bale loses it when the Director of Photography, Shane Hurlbut, walks in front of a light stand during filming.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

What's with all of the anger? Talk about raunchy!

Caught on Audio

OR

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6210&Itemid=99

Written by IESB Staff

Monday, 02 February 2009 

NSFW on this one people! And if you've got kids, earmuffs! Batman/Terminator star Christian Bale got in a bit of a tiff with the director of photography on Terminator Salvation.

The incident was reported about a couple of months ago, but now audio of the argument has been revealed on TMZ.

The incident that occured last July 2008 was described as,

Christian Bale was one giant raw nerve days before he allegedly pushed his mother.

TMZ spies tell us Bale was on the set last Friday shooting "Terminator 4" at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico.

During a scene, Shane Hurlbut (seriously), director of cinematography, screwed up a shot -- at least in Christian's mind. We're told Bale went wild, screaming "I will kick your ass" along with some other choice remarks. Several hundred people -- including Military Police -- heard the outburst, which was described as "intense."

We're told Bale was "extremely tired and having a bad day."

Seriously, headphones for this one if you're at work because Holy Crap Batman!

Guess he doesn't like to be interrupted.

What's Bale's problem? I'm surprised he didn't use his Batman voice LOL.

"He's ruining my scene!"--from the guy who thinks that Batman should sound like a doberman. I really can't stand this guy.

Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 00:13 #5 Last Edit: Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 17:24 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: batass4880 on Tue,  3 Feb  2009, 00:10
"He's ruining my scene!"--from the guy who thinks that Batman should sound like a doberman. I really can't stand this guy.

This is a reason why Keaton is superior to him. 8)

Posted my own thread and didnt see this one. My bad.  Holy god, he lost it.

Bale is starting to sound like a loser to me. Last year he allegedly attacked his mother and sister, now he's yelling, screaming and threatening on the set.

Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 03:02 #8 Last Edit: Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 03:05 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Mon,  2 Feb  2009, 23:57

Yep, he went absolutely nuts. Sure, he was upset, but he went far too over the top. It is abuse, that guy was being intimidated beyond belief. And I don't buy that he was having a bad day. He seems to be like this all the time. 

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue,  3 Feb  2009, 03:02
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Mon,  2 Feb  2009, 23:57

Yep, he went absolutely nuts. Sure, he was upset, but he went far too over the top. It is abuse, that guy was being intimidated beyond belief. And I don't buy that he was having a bad day. He seems to be like this all the time. 

At this rate, the Dark Knight sequel might not come into play. And seriously, can't Bale put any effort into controlling his anger & quit acting like a jerk? ???