Deleted scenes

Started by leo78, Mon, 7 Dec 2015, 23:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 7 Dec 2015, 23:42 Last Edit: Mon, 7 Dec 2015, 23:45 by leo78
Hi everyone,

I'm doing some research for a secret project, and I am trying to construct a list of any scenes that were either altered or cut from ''BATMAN FOREVER'' and ''BATMAN & ROBIN''. Any contribution would be appreciated.   

Thanks in advance!

I think the most prominent deleted scene from Batman Forever was where Bruce sees a giant bat in the Batcave.  I believe that scene is contained within the special edition DVD/Blu-Ray for Batman Forever.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

QuoteI think the most prominent deleted scene from Batman Forever was where Bruce sees a giant bat in the Batcave.  I believe that scene is contained within the special edition DVD/Blu-Ray for Batman Forever.

If that scene was in Batman Forever it would be possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen in a movie. Far more than anything in Batman Returns or even a horror movie.

It's like Oz. Is it real or just a dream? Surreal and terrifying at the same time.

There's also the beginning scene with Two-Face's Arkham too. Pretty dark too. And a scene in which Bruce questions being Batman more. Quite effective.

And I agree, JokerMeThis, I heard that they thought it was too similar to Luke fighting "himself" as Vader while training with Yoda. I saw no real similarity...