I MIGHT HAVE BEEN WRONG! TWO-FACE MIGHT BE BACK!!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Mon, 12 Jan 2009, 17:32

Previous topic - Next topic
Eckhart seems like maybe Chris changed his mind about Harvey being dead or alive check this out!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/331069/could-harvey-dent-be-alive.jhtml

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Sure thing, glad to spread the info, from the way Aaron is hiding the answer, it really seems like maybe they decided to bring back 'ol Harvey Two-Face afterall!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon, 12 Jan  2009, 19:42
Sure thing, glad to spread the info, from the way Aaron is hiding the answer, it really seems like maybe they decided to bring back 'ol Harvey Two-Face afterall!

Yeah, I think Eckhart should rule out working for the CIA!

Nolan probably reconsidered Dent being dead because of Ledgers death. If Ledger were still alive, Dent would probably remain dead but we still have to wait and see.

I sure as f*** hope so. Harvey in this film was a performance I loved maybe even more than the Joker, just because prior to Eckhardt, we never had a portrayal even CLOSE to right for Two Face, at least Ledger carried on the great tradition of great Jokers.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

In my opinion this makes sense because Dent's death was never finalized for the audience. If you ask me, simply showing a half second shot of a memorial doesn't finalize it.

It would be AMAZING if Harvey back in Batman 3. But... what about Batman's sacrifice? If Harvey is alive, the people of Gotham would loose hope in the good men, and Batman's sacrifice would make no sense.
In my opinion, Harvey's returns is unecessary. It would be great to have Two-Face in Batman 3, but it would make no sense to Batman's sacrifice.  ;)
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

There couldn't be too much hope left in Gotham.

2 DA's killed in a year.
2 major terrorist campaigns carried out in a year.
2 high ranking public officials killed.

If those are washed out of the script it would be an awful shame.

Chances are, Gordon and Batman would go to great lengths to keep from Gotham the fact that this new villain Two Face is formally Harvey Dent. Two Face isn't like the Joker, he isn't going to appear on TV and make threats. There's a big chance that he he could operate and go unseen in Gotham, kind of like a Batman type prescence.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Can you guys tell me (cause I really don't know) going from what is in the comics is there much more they can do with the character of Two-Face?

Or have they gone as far as they can?

It could just be a cameo role - locked up in Arkham.