Favourite Batmobile Scene

Started by Seantastic, Sat, 10 Sep 2011, 14:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Grissom on Fri, 30 Dec  2011, 16:34
Burton has had great fun with that classic batmobile, but believe it or not I might go with the Batmobile driving towards the batcave in Batman '89. There is just something majestic, powerful, deadly, dangerous and mysterious about this black bullet streaking towards its base. I know it didin't involve an action sequence or chase etc., but there is something quite extraordinary about this scene that I'm sure lives in every bat-fan's memory.

i think thats mine too. or in batman forever when alfred's telling bruce that dick took the car and bruce is naming off all these exotic cars and alfred keeps saying "no the OTHER car" and it goes to the scene of the batmobile bouncing up and down through the streets with dick driving it. i snorted in the theatre laughing so hard.

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue,  3 Jan  2012, 12:43
Quote from: Grissom on Fri, 30 Dec  2011, 16:34
Burton has had great fun with that classic batmobile, but believe it or not I might go with the Batmobile driving towards the batcave in Batman '89. There is just something majestic, powerful, deadly, dangerous and mysterious about this black bullet streaking towards its base. I know it didin't involve an action sequence or chase etc., but there is something quite extraordinary about this scene that I'm sure lives in every bat-fan's memory.

i think thats mine too. or in batman forever when alfred's telling bruce that dick took the car and bruce is naming off all these exotic cars and alfred keeps saying "no the OTHER car" and it goes to the scene of the batmobile bouncing up and down through the streets with dick driving it. i snorted in the theatre laughing so hard.

The Jag? he boosted the lamborgini? the porsche? ...... no the OTHER car

then Dick getting out saying "I'm batman.... so I forgot my suit"

I'm surprised I may be the first one to mention the "Descent into Mystery" sequence.  Loved the shots and the music.  It made a huge impression on me as a kid watching the movie.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...