Can't find Blu ray??!

Started by Grissom, Wed, 9 Jan 2013, 17:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I am soon ready to purchase Batman '89 on Blu-ray and can't seem to find it anywhere! Even if I do find one, it's extremely expensive by other sellers. I hope WB releases more of the Blu ray for this film plus Batman Returns, cause many places are out of stock.

I was actually considering that! Anyway, I actually just sent a complaint to Warner Home Video about this because alot of people are complaining about the same thing. Here's hoping WB produces more and gets them out to all the major outlets. Remember TDKR just came out some weeks ago so the interest for the previous films is peaked.

They're actually supposed to do something similar to the Tim Burton Collection, but with the DC Comics live action films later in the year. There's also supposed to be a new boxed set of the Nolan films.

Quote from: Kamdan on Fri, 11 Jan  2013, 00:53
They're actually supposed to do something similar to the Tim Burton Collection, but with the DC Comics live action films later in the year.

That would be cool? Any more info or links? It should be a news item on the site :-)

I heard something too about that DC comics movies, but can't seem to find a link.

Hey guys just in case you were wondering the 89 and BR Blu-rays are out of print, good luck finding them in stores. I have a feeling when WB releases TDK Ultimate trilogy in June 2013 they may have something in store for the older films as well.

Only time will tell I reckon

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Let's certainly hope so, the 2-disc SE are still available for the most part, but I can't wait to get my hands on the blu ray!

In the states, Best Buy currently has the 89-97 films for 9.99 each on blu.

To sweeten the deal, if you bring in any old dvd (up to 5 per day), they will give you a $5 coupon off any movie $9.99 or more.
So you could potentially get all four films on blu for 20 bucks!