Batman from the 60's?

Started by khelben1979, Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 12:48

Previous topic - Next topic
What do you people in here think about the Batman series from the 60's? I personally thinks they hold good quality when it comes to humour at this date.

Many tv-series and movies which is released nowadays have good graphics but aren't very funny, although I must confess that I'm not very updated due to lack of interest.

This serie from the 60's is worth it's weight in gold, according to my opinion.

Greetings!
The voice of reason

I enjoyed the 60's show as a kid.  As an adult I still enjoy it for what it is.

Darrell did a great radio show on it a while back.

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/content/gtr080630.mp3

I'm watching episode 208 right now actually (through VLC) and there is a scene where Batman stands and drinks milk besides the butler. I think it's cool!

Actually there are many episodes from the 60's which stands out in different ways, but some scenes just makes it impossible for me not to smile. :)
The voice of reason

Just as 89, and I feel TDK, the 60's show was "of its time". Its not my favorite rendition of the character, but I appreciate its place in Batman history.

The tv-serie hadn't the same depth as the Batman movies in my opinion, but as I wrote the humour is appreciated.

The Batman movies contains great acting.
The voice of reason

The 60's show has some great performances too.

Quote from: raleagh on Sat, 13 Sep  2008, 21:12
The 60's show has some great performances too.

Frank Gorshin and Ertha Kit to name two.

Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 00:36 #7 Last Edit: Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 02:32 by Sandman
Don't forget Ceasar Romero and Burgess Meredith though i like him more as Mickey :D. For what it was it wasn't bad i still love watching Batman vs The Joker in a surf off.

I loved it as a kid and still do, its one of the most memorable pieces of Batman's history on film, or in general. Plus the villains were all amazing also.

100% CLASSIC CAMPY 1960'S BATMAN

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

This Batman was campy and I kinda liked it when I was a child,but now I
don't really care for it although it did have it's moments. XD

I am Vengence,I Am The Night....