Star Cars - 66 Batmobile Replica

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 23 Jul 2012, 23:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesome! Second best live action Batmobile IMO!

I guess Robin was right about the chicks!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

That was awesome! I can't believe he built a working ejector seat. What an amazing car. The 1966 Batmobile has always been tied with the Burton Batmobile as my favourite. I don't think those two can ever be topped.

I remember a while ago some of the guys over on the 66Batman message boards were talking about trying to get hold of the legendary Two-Face script that was alleged to have been written for the show. They were talking about the possibility of making it into a fan film. Seeing this video makes me wish they would.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Tue, 24 Jul  2012, 19:57
That was awesome! I can't believe he built a working ejector seat. What an amazing car. The 1966 Batmobile has always been tied with the Burton Batmobile as my favourite. I don't think those two can ever be topped.

I remember a while ago some of the guys over on the 66Batman message boards were talking about trying to get hold of the legendary Two-Face script that was alleged to have been written for the show. They were talking about the possibility of making it into a fan film. Seeing this video makes me wish they would.

Not to get off topic but there are two unused Two-Face scripts for the show. And i have access to both of them.

But on topic i'll have a look at this video later. Because the 1966 Batmobile is one of my all time favorite Batmobiles.

Any chance you'll write about the Two-Face scripts in your blog, Green Lantern? I'd be fascinated to learn more about them.

I'd like to know more too! Rumor has it (on IMDB, check your salt dosage ;D) that Clint Eastwood was the odds on favorite to play Two-Face for the show although I can't really see him doing a campy series like this one.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Quote from: gordonblu on Thu, 26 Jul  2012, 13:06
I'd like to know more too! Rumor has it (on IMDB, check your salt dosage ;D) that Clint Eastwood was the odds on favorite to play Two-Face for the show although I can't really see him doing a campy series like this one.

Yes they'll be posted in my Comic Book References in the Batman TV Series blog. So once that done i'll let you all know.

Quote from: gordonblu on Thu, 26 Jul  2012, 13:06

I'm REALLY not to sure what to say about this. Because it is mentioned in an old issue of Cinefantastique and Mark Elliot mentioned it in a book called American Rebel: The Life of Clint Eastwood. So unfornately that's all i know about that.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Thu, 26 Jul  2012, 14:17
You have a blog GL?

I have a  blog that focuses on things like music, videogames, etc. But iv'e also done a few blogs about comic book related things aswell.