New interview (Robocop Press Conference) Keaton talks about his 89 Batsuit!

Started by DarkVengeance, Fri, 24 Jan 2014, 15:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Doclathropbrown posted this in the Robocop reboot thread (on Superherohype) it's a press conference for the new Robocop and Keaton talks A LOT about 89 and the batsuit, probably more than I've ever heard since doing press for the film in 1989 I recommend giving it a listen it's pretty awesome.

Now UPDATED with the actual video footage of Michael.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

lmao that was so funny. at least the vid clip, i am too add to sit through 40 minutes of audio. no way jose. lol.

michael seems so wonderful. i wonder what he is really like, like to fans and stuff. anybody know?

sorry to take your post off topic darkvengeance but its like i said. add.

I noticed this got posted on the main page and the Facebook page and I didn't get any credit :( I see how it is.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sat, 25 Jan  2014, 04:15
I noticed this got posted on the main page and the Facebook page and I didn't get any credit :( I see how it is.

In all honesty DarkVengeance I saw this on Facebook when I got home from work and saw the story on Comicbook.com - who I gave credit to on the news page when I added it.

I always try and give credit to folks when posting stuff, so it's wasn't a slight or diss towards you.