4 inch Batman 89 and Batman Returns figures from Mattel

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 11 Oct 2013, 00:08

Previous topic - Next topic
did a little bit of googling and found this.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=multiverse%20dc

$10? that's a fine price to pay for a michelle catwoman that is REALLY a michelle catwoman. you boys that have experience or whatev with the multiverse stuff are they sturdy enough that if the cousins come over and play with them they can without breaking her and me going to prison for drowning them all?

These figures are just precious. Does anybody know when they're being released or are details still a bit vague at this point?
Even the greatest masterpiece has its flaws.

ok it is the second day of spring....where they at?

It could be any day up to the last day of spring, which is June 20.  :(
Edit: BBTS says Penguin will be out by April, couldn't find any word on Catwoman.

I'm currently waiting on a body for a Vicki Vale custom that I'm making. It's estimated to arrive in the second quarter of this year, that's anywhere from April 1 - June 30. Arrg.  ::)

i know it could be any time in spring. i was being a brat.

Quote from: GBglide on Sat, 22 Mar  2014, 23:14
It could be any day up to the last day of spring, which is June 20.  :(
Edit: BBTS says Penguin will be out by April, couldn't find any word on Catwoman.

I'm currently waiting on a body for a Vicki Vale custom that I'm making. It's estimated to arrive in the second quarter of this year, that's anywhere from April 1 - June 30. Arrg.  ::)
Have you made any other Batman customs GBglide?  And have pics of them all been posted here?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

No, I just got into this.
I really shouldn't say that I'm making these, I'm commissioning them. I suck at anything that doesn't have an undo button.
I recently saw a really awesome 1/6 scale Michael Keaton head on Ebay. I've already sent it out to be painted.  I then found out that a group on the Sideshow Freaks board is going to make a Kim Basinger head, so I got into that.

were these real or one of ral's oh so elaborate april fools jokes?