Batman video game

Started by GBglide, Thu, 4 Apr 2019, 22:48

Previous topic - Next topic
I got this a while ago but just finished restoring/customizing it. I made custom art for the screen bezel and sides of the cabinet.

That is freaking sweet. Awesome work.

Thanks Bat, I like your sig.

Thanks. Wish it had actually happened, apparently it was close to happening in the third Cars movie.

Yeah, that's pretty damn sweet.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Sorry I didn't reply sooner Joker, I somehow missed your post.

I'm glad you like it. I bought the circuit board and the cabinet separately (it was Metal Slug 6). I had the most fun making graphics for the cabinet.
Since it has a 25 inch screen, I decided to make a custom screen bezel. I based it off of the Batman logo from the movie poster.
Then, I made side art inspired by the rear cover of the Batman '89 graphic novel.

Very cool.

It's unique, and one of a kind. How long did it take you on this project? From start to finish.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

About a year and a half, most of the time was waiting for graphics to be printed.