Schumacher commercials

Started by batass4880, Fri, 6 Feb 2009, 04:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Fri, 6 Feb 2009, 21:02 #1 Last Edit: Sat, 7 Feb 2009, 18:05 by The Batman Returns
Okay, now there's the explanation for "I'll get drive thru". Too bad Forever never showed him getting the "Superhero" burger. I almost forgot about this. Thanks for posting it. :D

As for the video game, it was bad. There's nothing "real" about it (other than digitized actors). It's basically a Mortal Kombat ripoff. :P As a matter of fact, it was Acclaim that brought the first 3 Mortal Kombat games to most of the home systems. BTW, the commercial's song is awesome. :)

Still, there have been Batman games that are even worse (the Batman & Robin game for ex.). :P

Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:02 #2 Last Edit: Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:07 by batass4880
Here's a funny clip from The New Adventures of B&R making fun of Joel Schumacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/oewxJmD9TxM

Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:06 #3 Last Edit: Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:10 by The Batman Returns
That's actually from The New Batman Adventures. Anyway, I thought it was odd when it first aired, but now, it's quite funny.:D Cool episode, though.

I heard somewhere that two of the kids were meant to look like Bruce Timm and Paul Dini. Can you guess who's who??? ;)

Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:17 #5 Last Edit: Mon, 9 Feb 2009, 01:58 by The Batman Returns
None of those boys look like Timm or Dini, although Timm is in one of the show's other episodes. As for the girl, she obviously looks like Carrie Kelly from TDKR.

To this day, I'm shocked that they were allowed to do that.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon,  9 Feb  2009, 08:36
To this day, I'm shocked that they were allowed to do that.
Yep. The guy had it coming, though.

This sure is bringin back the old days!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.