Conroy Back As Batman in New Movie

Started by phantom stranger, Sat, 15 Aug 2009, 16:49

Previous topic - Next topic
I doubt it. Gotham Knight was the best Batman animation since Mask of the Phantasm, and judging by the usually bland DC-kids animated fare I've seen, the throne of these two movies is safe.

Tue, 8 Sep 2009, 17:34 #11 Last Edit: Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 23:44 by THE BAT-MAN
Check this out.  It's the first look inside the direct to video of Warner Bros. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.

Quote from: TPerry007 on Tue,  8 Sep  2009, 16:53
Or Perhaps even The Long Halloween.
That's my favourite graphic novel, followed by Dark Victory - but I wouldn't be adapting them any time soon. They're too close to what's going on in Nolan's films.

Main problem is that the films are too short. Superman Doomsday was criticized for deviating drastically from the source material but there was really no way they could've done the story justice in 70 minutes.

Quote from: phantom stranger on Sun, 13 Sep  2009, 20:49
Main problem is that the films are too short. Superman Doomsday was criticized for deviating drastically from the source material but there was really no way they could've done the story justice in 70 minutes.
Very true. There's no point doing a graphic novel adaption if it's going to be a rush job skimming the material's surface. I'd rather it not done at all.