New TDK Images

Started by The Dark Knight, Thu, 2 Jul 2009, 10:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 2 Jul 2009, 10:20 Last Edit: Thu, 2 Jul 2009, 10:23 by The Dark Knight
Here's a gallery featuring some new screenshots.

http://img142.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dk0153.jpg&via=yfrog

Among others, you'll find a deleted scene of Joker sitting in the backseat of a police car.

Awseme dude, Thanks.

Thanks, looks great.

I won't bother creating a new thread, I'll just post it here.

Here's an update of the B89 Joker goon jackets, being Ledgerised. I quite like it. I found it on the Bat Blog website.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2kjisMm3M9Y/Sk3DVy8sFYI/AAAAAAAAJQA/Ywh_Z0840fw/s1600-h/Universal-Designs-Joker-Goon-Jacket-Purple.gif

Nice stuff, thanks TDK.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Thanks TDK! ;D Glad to see that even almost 1 year after the realese of DK, there are still new photos! And badass photos!
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Quote from: GuedesGothamKnight on Fri,  3 Jul  2009, 16:48
Thanks TDK! ;D Glad to see that even almost 1 year after the realese of DK, there are still new photos! And badass photos!
Yeah, thing is, I have suspicion there are more out there.

Is anyone else surprised they shot this with a green screen back drop?  I know I am!  I mean, do you all remember in movies when they would just go ahead, land a helicopter and shoot the actors exiting it?  I know I do.  But no, Nolan had to shoot this on a sound stage, so he could use his penthouse suite set.  Good Lord, no wonder this thing cost, what, $180 million dollars?  What is even worse, I could see the insurance company telling the production company they wouldn't insure the movie, unless it was shot this way.  I can hear it now, "Nope, we can't back you on this one Mr. Nolan.  What if the helicopter encountered some turbulence and it crashed.  Better find a safer way to do it."

Somewhere in Heaven John Wayne and is just shaking his head on how ridiculous movie making has become.  I am right there with you Duke!

Aside from that rant, thanks for posting the pics!  There are indeed some nice ones in that set!

I'm not surprised. I knew a long way back.

The penthouse set was just that, a set. The skyline wasn't there. It was just a green screen background where the windows were.

The buildings and sky were added in afterward.