Pfeiffer Offers 'Whipping Lessons" to future Catwoman

Started by The Dark Knight, Wed, 17 Jun 2009, 02:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Great find Dark Knight.

I don't want to play Catwoman, but do you think Pfeiffer will still give me whipping lessons?   ;D
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Whoa, Michelle looked really hot in that video!  ;D

Anyway, it's a joy to hear that she'd be willing to train the next actress to play Catwoman. Many thanks for posting this, The Dark Knight.

Although, I would modify the summary just a bit...

woo hoo. i'll learn from the woman herself ;D

yes I'M going to be the future catwoman. hey let me dream, jerks. >:(

I always like it when I see they still remember and show some respect and affection towards the work they did for Burton's films. Michelle (in BR or elsewhere) is the first and last on-screen woman I ever "fell in love" with  :)

What I can do without is half-assed and half-educated comments and opinions like that of "Tony Stark", below the video, calling Batman Returns a "turkey" and Michelle Pfeiffer a "decent actor" (his words, not mine).

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 03:00
Whoa, Michelle looked really hot in that video!  ;D
Agreed. I loved the serious mood she was in.  ;D

she's gorgeous in that video. Its nice of her to offer herself for consultation.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Batnar on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 14:11
she's gorgeous in that video. Its nice of her to offer herself for consultation.  :)
Indeed. Looking like that, she could easily reprise the role.

That is amazing, it really put a smile on my face! ;D

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: silenig on Wed, 17 Jun  2009, 13:20
What I can do without is half-assed and half-educated comments and opinions like that of "Tony Stark", below the video, calling Batman Returns a "turkey" and Michelle Pfeiffer a "decent actor" (his words, not mine).

Uh-huh. :)