Plot SPOILERS!

Started by The Dark Knight, Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 04:53

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 04:53 Last Edit: Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 05:03 by The Dark Knight
A few obvious ones are there, but other plot points have emerged.

Recent filming backs this up as well.

Highlight if you dare.

- Miranda Tate is actually Talia Al Ghul.
- John Blake is actually Alberto Falcone.

- The League of Shadows is back with Bane as their leader.
- Talia, Falcone and Bane are all being funded by Nixon, the corrupt politician.

- Talia infiltrates Wayne Enterprises as Miranda.
- Falcone infiltrates The Gotham Police Department as Blake.

- Bane was trained by Ra's Al Ghul.

- Catwoman is a villain who then turns good in order to team up with Batman.

- Lucius Fox gets killed (by Talia or someone else) in order to get access to the Tumblers.

- Talia (as Miranda) releases the Tumblers to Bane and the League of Shadows.

- Batman has been attacked physically (stabbed by Talia), emotionally, and financially: His Batman gadgetry at Wayne Enterprises has been tampered with.

- After the snow fight outside City Hall where Batman gets stabbed by Talia, Catwoman drives the Bat-Pod in a chase scene after Talia and the LoS in the Tumblers.

I wasn't particularly interested before, but it sounds pretty cool!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168087-spoiler-pics-a-videos-from-the-dark-knight-rises-set

Now do the linked pictures confirm beyond any doubt that Marion Cotillard will be playing Talia Al Ghul?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

You know, I find this quite baffling. Nolan scorned Michael Caine simply for mentioning that he was filming Batman again, a fact pretty much everyone knew. And then we have this happen. The crew is basically letting anyone who shows up camp out a block away and take pictures. I mean EVERYTHING they've shot in Pittsburgh so far has been leaked online by multiple sources. EVERYTHING. There's no way this stuff would happen if they were locking down on snipers. Again....baffling....

I was talking to someone on set and they are baffled at how the photos could have been taken - as there are screens up everywhere to keep prying eyes out.

Rooftops I suggested  ;)

To be honest, if I hadn't known which character Tom Hardy was playing, I would've guessed he was meant to be Hush based on these images. Mainly because of the coat and militaristic body armour.

The Miranda Tate/Talia twist is disappointingly predictable, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the leaked information turns out to be disinformation intended to throw us off the scent. I'm not accepting anything as concrete until I've seen the final film.

Very good example, Silver. Nolan's Bane is pretty much the same as that, except for the different mask.

This scene has got to be digitally coloured graded into night. I'm sure it will be.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Mon,  1 Aug  2011, 16:47
To be honest, if I hadn't known which character Tom Hardy was playing, I would've guessed he was meant to be Hush based on these images. Mainly because of the coat and militaristic body armour.

The Miranda Tate/Talia twist is disappointingly predictable, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the leaked information turns out to be disinformation intended to throw us off the scent. I'm not accepting anything as concrete until I've seen the final film.

Agreed about Bane/Hush, the costumes look really close. Also, Tate=Talia was something EVERYONE saw coming when the first casting announcements were made. Too obvious.

I love some of the comments in that link. "Batman is taller than Bane" and "Is that mini Bane?" Exactly what I thought when I saw the fourth photo.

Still, we haven't seen what we most want to see.

QuoteThis scene has got to be digitally coloured graded into night. I'm sure it will be.

Agreed. I remember reading somewhere that most the scenes in 30 Days of Night were shot during the day time, then adjusted in post-production using the day-for-night process. So there's a good chance these TDKR scenes will take place at night too. They may have shot the scenes during the daytime so the snow would show up better on film.

QuoteI love some of the comments in that link. "Batman is taller than Bane" and "Is that mini Bane?" Exactly what I thought when I saw the fourth photo.

These images are rather lacking in the whole 'David and Goliath' dynamic we usually get from Batman vs. Bane scenes.

Hopefully they'll fix that in post-production.