Keaton promoting Batman Returns

Started by Grissom, Tue, 28 Apr 2009, 20:47

Previous topic - Next topic

If I remember correctly he started off as an unsuccessful comic - but the guy is just so naturally funny - I'd love to see a stand up show with him.

I highly appreciate this, Grissom (it was hard for me to find it)! As always, Keaton is as hilarious as ever! :D

Tue, 28 Apr 2009, 22:02 #3 Last Edit: Wed, 23 Feb 2011, 18:16 by THE BAT-MAN
Quote from: ral on Tue, 28 Apr  2009, 21:16
If I remember correctly he started off as an unsuccessful comic - but the guy is just so naturally funny - I'd love to see a stand up show with him.

Watch this.

Awesome clips! Thanks for posting them  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Wed, 29 Apr 2009, 14:43 #5 Last Edit: Wed, 23 Feb 2011, 18:14 by THE BAT-MAN
Your welcome.

I laughed so damn hard when he talked about crossing his legs to hide the zipper in the batcave. There truly is only one Michael Keaton.

Quote from: Batmoney on Wed, 29 Apr  2009, 20:46
I laughed so damn hard when he talked about crossing his legs to hide the zipper in the batcave. There truly is only one Michael Keaton.

Me too lol... Dave Letterman's laughter is contageous.

When Michael is on with David, it's always great fun. Even today. Michael Keaton has such a great personality. Nothing cocky about him. He just lets loose. I appreciate that.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

great clips! I never saw these before, and that's very rare   ;)

Yeah, thanks for posting them! I wish I was born in those times, imagine the hype! :-\
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.