How much does it take to become ...BATMAN???

Started by Batman999, Sat, 30 Mar 2013, 08:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 30 Apr  2013, 01:11
Quote from: SilentEnigma on Mon, 29 Apr  2013, 13:39
With all respect, someone trying to imitate the Punisher (i.e. going after and killing armed mobsters) would certainly be a criminal, but not a coward or a terrorist.
To be clear, I am referring to people killing innocent people in the vein of the cinema shootings - not The Punisher killing armed mobsters. That I have zero problem with.

I'm glad you corrected or reiterated that statement, because having fought terrorist I see very little similarities.

Quote from: NaNaNaNaBatman on Tue, 30 Apr  2013, 02:16
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 30 Apr  2013, 01:11
Quote from: SilentEnigma on Mon, 29 Apr  2013, 13:39
With all respect, someone trying to imitate the Punisher (i.e. going after and killing armed mobsters) would certainly be a criminal, but not a coward or a terrorist.
To be clear, I am referring to people killing innocent people in the vein of the cinema shootings - not The Punisher killing armed mobsters. That I have zero problem with.

I'm glad you corrected or reiterated that statement, because having fought terrorist I see very little similarities.
I certaintly didn't change my mind. I knew what I meant from the outset. If others didn't, they do now.