fanfic first character poll

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 2 Jun 2010, 05:29

Previous topic - Next topic

what btas villain should star in my first btas fanfic?

the joker
2 (16.7%)
catwoman
0 (0%)
two face
4 (33.3%)
the penguin
1 (8.3%)
the riddler
2 (16.7%)
mr. freeze
0 (0%)
the mad hatter
1 (8.3%)
bane
0 (0%)
harley quinn (solo)
0 (0%)
the joker and harley
2 (16.7%)
poison ivy and harley
0 (0%)
catwoman and the penguin
0 (0%)
other duo (post your answer)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

thanks for the votes, and i've made my decision!

the joker, harley, and two face will all appear in my first btas fanfic which will be about twice as long as the regular ones. kind of like an intro movie.

look for some of the star characters from the show like rupert thorne and harvey bullock but also some original characters from my stories (and might vicki vale or dr. chase meridian appear? stay tuned ;D)

Quote from: Catwoman on Sat,  5 Jun  2010, 08:26

the joker, harley, and two face will all appear in my first btas fanfic which will be about twice as long as the regular ones. kind of like an intro movie.

look for some of the star characters from the show like rupert thorne and harvey bullock but also some original characters from my stories (and might vicki vale or dr. chase meridian appear? stay tuned ;D)

Sounds good.  Any room for any of the characters from the films in your fanfic Catwoman?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

i think site members should have cameo roles...perhaps Officer Ral?  ;)

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sat,  5 Jun  2010, 20:02

Sounds good.  Any room for any of the characters from the films in your fanfic Catwoman?

maybe. we'll see. i'm focusing on getting my story line for my first story.

Quote from: ral on Sat,  5 Jun  2010, 21:38

hahaha.

ok! ;)

Quote from: ral on Sat,  5 Jun  2010, 21:38

And there should definitely be a place for Johnny Gobs too, before Batman got him.  ;)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Whoo Hoo!  :D  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I had to go with my boy the joker if not him black mask or hugo strange.
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light