My 89 latex bat cape is pretty much finished, finally. :)

Started by Batnar, Fri, 3 Jul 2009, 19:54

Previous topic - Next topic
All i need to do is perfect the scallops at the end of the cape and add a secure harness to keep the cape from over spreading within the cowl and it should be perfect (for now)

You can see my updates on the BATMAN myspace account I made now. :)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=4740720&albumId=2573412

Its completely coated with latex. Oh and there's pics of my new set of 89 leather gloves too as well as my spear gun prop.  ;)

Hope you enjoy the pics!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Are you sure you aren't actually Bruce Wayne, coming to us from another dimention?

lol  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Awesome pictures, Batnar.  One of, is not the, best Batman89 suits I have seen.

Cool pics Batnar. 

can't wait to see you in the finished suit striking soem poses!  :)

Awesome, just awesome. All the time and effort you devoted to this suit are well worth it since it looks fabulous and you really look the "part" when you wear it.

Great looking cape! I, too, am a little concerned about the AC at a convention in London I'm going to in a few weeks!  :-\

I really wish I could have gone to Comic Con this year to meet you, Batnar. I went last year.