My new Batman Returns cowl and Batman 1989 cowl comparison pics!

Started by Batnar, Sat, 9 May 2009, 04:33

Previous topic - Next topic
If youre asking about the Returns, I will be picking up parts right after this year's Halloween. It really depends though. As of now, I have the cowl, emblem, belt and cape. Gloves and boots wont be hard to obtain or make. But the body armor will be a challenge. I have some connections now but I will wait until Im finished with my 89.

I'm currently waiting for my flexible super glue as well as a debonder so I can re-mount my 89 armor correctly to my undersuit. Last time I just mounted it on by myself and realized some things after it was all done.
Im also going to obtain some black pigmented latex to roll over my cape which only has a thin coating of latex.

I think things are going to come along really well before July 20th. =]

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Batnar on Thu, 14 May  2009, 20:50
If youre asking about the Returns, I will be picking up parts right after this year's Halloween. It really depends though. As of now, I have the cowl, emblem, belt and cape. Gloves and boots wont be hard to obtain or make. But the body armor will be a challenge. I have some connections now but I will wait until Im finished with my 89.

I'm currently waiting for my flexible super glue as well as a debonder so I can re-mount my 89 armor correctly to my undersuit. Last time I just mounted it on by myself and realized some things after it was all done.
Im also going to obtain some black pigmented latex to roll over my cape which only has a thin coating of latex.

I think things are going to come along really well before July 20th. =]

Take your time. I'll be patiently waiting for the day I will be in a state of awe upon seeing your finished suit! ;D

The cowl looks fantastic, but you already know that  :)

Thanks bro. Yeah love these cowls. So far, they're the best I've seen out there. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Awesome cowls, man.

Very awesome actually.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I want, I want!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Great cowls as ever mate. I do like the returns one, but I still prefer the 89 one! lol