Update: Trying on new 89 cowl with 89 armor set

Started by Batnar, Sun, 12 Apr 2009, 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic
WOW! Holy crap that cowl is amazing and you look so close to Keaton its not even funny, you even have the puckered lips lol :o

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

An absolutely excellent cowl and suit man!

"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play." - (Heraclitus)

hey thanks for stopping by this topic guys. I just finished sewing up 6 of 8 panels for my cape. Took me a while to get them right because I want each panel to line up with the scallops on the cowl. (a pain in the butt).
Time has been tight and short so I will be doing most of my finishes at the very neck of time. (all this needs to be done by July 20th).

All I need is to obtain arm and calf armor which I am now preparing funds for and then i will get 2 gallons of black pigmented latex to roll on my cape which should be enough. Oh and my 89 gloves which are on hold for me right now.

I have to finish my 9 card X-MEN puzzle artwork so I can make enough cash to pay for everything I need and then some.

Im really excited about it. Its almost coming to a finish.

By Halloween, this suit will be 100% completed along with the right sneakers for the boots.

After this is done, Batman Returns is next.  After that.... I hope to begin sculpting my own 89 suit just for the hell of it. I want to see how accurate I can get it done.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

That sounds awesome Batnar, I wish I had the funds for my own 89 suit it has been a dream of mine my whole life.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Hey Batnar do you plan on making a batarang or grapple gun to go with your suit?

I just obtained an 89 grapple gun prop last week actually.  ;)
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   

Quote from: Batnar on Thu, 18 Jun  2009, 17:13
I just obtained an 89 grapple gun prop last week actually.  ;)
Congratulations. I'd love to have one of those. Be sure to see how much you weigh before using it.

lmao I cant believe it took me a minute to figure out why i'm supposed to know how much I weight. hahahahahaha Nice one dude.