Update: Trying on new 89 cowl with 89 armor set

Started by Batnar, Sun, 12 Apr 2009, 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Admittely I haven't seen many custom suits - but that is the best i have seen.

Oh my god Batnar. That is just beyond words. You ARE Batman. They need to cast you after Bale's done. Seriously.

The suit is absolutely flawless, dude. After seeing this, I could imagine how your Returns suit is going to look like! 8)

just read this post again...

Jazus - that is cool!

Wow, this is killer.

You should photoshop some posters/fan-artwork with you as Batman  ;D

that just reeks of pure awesomeness!

Cheers.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

If I didn't know better, these pics look like costume test shots from '88 or even pics of a stuntman waiting to be called to the set.  TWO BIG THUMBS UP HERE!!! Be proud brother, be very proud!!

Hey thanks guys! I just finished dismounting the entire thing and reinforced the armor to prevent from ripping/breaking. The parts are now waiting to be remounted on a new wet look spandex undersuit which has that rubbery finish coating.

Next, I will be making my latex cape from scratch in a couple of weeks. I'll have the updates up as soon as I begin.  Thanks again! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."