Update: Trying on new 89 cowl with 89 armor set

Started by Batnar, Sun, 12 Apr 2009, 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic
dude, you do look just like Keaton. you should post a pic of yourself with and without the cowl...

Quote from: jokerharley on Sun, 19 Apr  2009, 01:31
dude, you do look just like Keaton. you should post a pic of yourself with and without the cowl...

ahaha! :D The thing is, I don't look remotely close to Keaton without the mask.
I'll be doing some make up work on my lower face to simulate Keaton's face a bit more once I get all this stuff 100% ready.  ;)
Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Great cowl, Batnar. Probably the best I've seen. Can't wait to see your Returns cowl.

I just received my Returns cowl (thanks PJ!) today in the mail. :) I love it.
I have to fly out in about  9 hours from now so I wont be able to take a picture with it on until i come back next week, Wednesday the earliest.

The differences between the 89 and Returns cowl are quite significant.
Well, I shall be back soon with pics!  :)
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   

Quote from: Batnar on Thu, 30 Apr  2009, 04:20
The differences between the 89 and Returns cowl are quite significant.
Well, I shall be back soon with pics!  :)
Great!

Almost ready. I unmounted my urethane torso and legs from my first undersuit and obtained a brand new one. Now all I need are my new gloves and my latex cape.
I need to hurry too because July is almost here.  :)

I will take pics from start to finish soon =]

Quote from: Batnar on Mon,  1 Jun  2009, 18:55
Almost ready. I unmounted my urethane torso and legs from my first undersuit and obtained a brand new one. Now all I need are my new gloves and my latex cape.
I need to hurry too because July is almost here.  :)

I will take pics from start to finish soon =]

Good news, man. Can't wait to see those pics!

Here's a few pics taken recently. I will be dismounting the armor from the undersuit probably tomorrow so I can put it on a new one. 
First time i put it on with the new cowl actually. Hope you like it so far. I'm a wee bit unshaven..