To: Cocoboloboy (Custom figure)

Started by gctoto11, Thu, 31 Jul 2008, 01:53

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Cocoloboboy, how is your 12" Bob the Goon coming along?

I want a Joker hat!!!
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Batman on Wed,  6 Aug  2008, 18:59
Hey Cocoloboboy, how is your 12" Bob the Goon coming along?

Slowly but surely. I dropped the dang head when I was making some modifications to it and broke the sculpey on his cheek off so I have to fix that but I found a gun and knife a for him and started to work on the playing card patch for his arm.

You do  ::)
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I have an 89' Batman on the way, and I'm still waiting for my Joker figure. I wish I could get the hat for the Joker.....I'm wondering where can I get those wonderful hats from!?  ;D

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  7 Aug  2008, 17:29
I have an 89' Batman on the way, and I'm still waiting for my Joker figure. I wish I could get the hat for the Joker.....I'm wondering where can I get those wonderful hats from!?  ;D

LOL!

If I find a source I'll send them your way. ;D

Where did you get your Batman from?

Someone by the name of Rex. He sold me his Henry Wayne 89' Batman figure and an added extra, Michael Keaton/Batman Returns head and cowl. Talk about luck, huh? ;D

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu,  7 Aug  2008, 17:54
Someone by the name of Rex. He sold me his Henry Wayne 89' Batman figure and an added extra, Michael Keaton/Batman Returns head and cowl. Talk about luck, huh? ;D

Sweeet! Post some pics. I'd love to see it.

I have to wait until they arrive first. International shipping takes along time and I hate it!

When can you make me the special Joker hat!?